Can You Help?

Posted by Richard Judd Richard Judd
Can You Help?

Litter Pick- Saturday 4th March 1-2 hours across the village- coudl you do you street or local green space??-Comment if you can

Shop Local-Consider using local shops and traders- also if you are a trader, or work from home or know someone who is please let them know of the Shop Local campaign and business directory-see website below for more details

Co-Ordinators- Could you help by being a co-ordinator for your street for help when need ie bad weather, identifing areas to be improved in your part of the village-again comment or send me an email

XMAS 2017 Would you like to help with the planning? Would you like to get involved in decorating the Tree, preparing the Social Event for the Swttch On -Sat Nov 25th? Again comment or send me an email

Together we can make a positve difference to this wonderful village

Richard Judd
 Chair of the Leadgate Taskforce
 email richardjudd@leadgatevillage.org.uk