Operation Spruce Up Coming to Leadgate in July 2017

Posted by Richard Judd Richard Judd
I attended a meeting of the Environmental Task Group of the Derwentside Area Partnership and at this meeting it was mentioned Operation Spruce Up is coming to Leadgate in July 2015

I have now confirmed this with the Civic Pride team at the Council

They are asking for initial feedback and suggestions for areas to be actioned.

Please have a read about the project on the following link

Please come along to the Partnership and have your say

This has been now been requeted to added as an agenda item

If you cant make the meeting please do email me with any comments and suggestions

Richard Judd
 Chair of the Leadgate Taskforce
 richardjudd@leadgatevillage.org.uk

Link for more details